<SOLVED *lol*>RECALL Pappnase !

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
Pappnase

Re: <SOLVED *lol*>RECALL Pappnase !

Post by Pappnase »

hello

first thanks for the nice welcome :-)

the sense behind my thread was not to discuss, what's the color of money, why are the most people only take ... and so on.
nuserXP wrote:
All of the mentioned systems (wiki, docu & peperkorn) surely make the start easier. But so many offers are just confusing. You don't even know where to turn to and some just try the one that might work best for them, if they do not give up before that.

I believe that with an open and understandable project site you could accomplish far more and there you need to implement those other projects.
You have written what i think. (sorry, knut don't understand me wrong). The faq's was created to give the answers, wich are not really are answerd in the docu. like the wiki wich will be now created. But as nuserXP said, the users search for help. The FAQ's are open to post new FAQ's. And often there where post faq's wich been questions. for me it looks like some users don't found the forum ... so they post ist there. i think this is an example for that what you write.
breitsch wrote: You're all right! But there is one problem I think: you must do it, not just talk about it in numerous threads.
Why not talk to pappnase and make the docu site the place where everything comes together? This is the most complete site so far and it looks cool right now! Why talking about one site to bring everything together when the site already exists? Missing enthusiasm for another new 'project site' is not due to newbies posting or stuff like that, it's about the unpleasant feeling of yet another site.
I'm sure that pappnase would not have a problem see other people work on 'his' site. And the more people are working on it the more time everybody has for other stuff, like answering questions in the forum.
And I'm also sure that this would be no problem for OG. I don't think that OG must necessarily give his OK to every little detail, or that he should 'elect' someone to 'officially' admin the project site.
Make the docu site a cool and complete source of information about phpwcms and you'll have OG on your side, not vice versa!

And forget about the money! When you want to do it for money you should really forget about it!

I'm open for all. I had also a lot ideas. One was beneath every possibile point to place a kind of how to / example how something work.
And to the word "HIS" a but i don't see the page as my page. Ok the domain is registerd to my. But the page own's all. And everybody can work on this site.
~~~~sorry now somethings answers in german~~~~
markus s wrote: und noch was - ich arbeite am wiki mit, weil ich in der doku nicht aufgenommen wurde.
habe bis heute noch keine reaktion auf meine anfragen erhalten (ausser einem gespräch mit oli)
ich empfinde die installation eines wikis als -sehr wichtig- .
wenn ich denke wieviel "beginner" eine peperkorn seite als basis haben, dann sieht man wie wichtig
es ist eine konkrete vorlage, zum experimentieren und lernen zu haben. wenn das wiki als konkurenzprodukt
gesehen wird, hat man was nicht richtig verstanden.
auch brauchst eine plattform in der die einzelnen RT, CP´s etc. erklärt werden.
das ist die DOKU ...
markus, ich weiß du wolltest damal eine anleutung für suchmaschienen optimierung verfassen. das sah ich als einen punkt für die faq's. nicht für die docu selber. da es da viele punkte gab die nicht gefüllt waren. hatte dir darauf aber auch geantwortet.
Und zu den templates, sorry aber ich empfinde du widersprichst dich denn zur docu gehört auch die vorlagen/template erstellung. Und die fehlt leider in der docu. das habe ich aber auch mehr wie einmal angesprochen. und auch immerwieder zugegeben das dich da nicht "der held" bin. die grundlagen sollten in der docu sein ... zusätzliche bzw. erläuternde dinge können in ein wiki / faq's.
flip-flop wrote:
Ich denke es ist falsch bei anfragen im forum mit einer euro nachfrage zu antworten. denn wenn das schule macht wird hier keine mehr fragen "ich habe einen kunden der möchte das ..." sondern " ich habe eine seite und probiere folgendes zu lösen". sprich es wird gelogen das die balken biegen. wenn es um scriptanpassungen geht oder erweiterungen, dann könnte man über euros reden.
Wo ist das passiert?
es ist noch nicht passiert, aber ich gebe zu ich würde es machen wenn ich lesen würde das man so eine antwort im forum bekommt. Und ich weiß Knut das wir schon darüber gesprochen haben. Ich kann deinen standpunkt irgendwo auch verstehen. aber ich gehe hier nicht ran mit phpwcms reich zu werden. und wenn ich immer schaue was wer anders haben könnte. dann würde ich nicht mehr zum arbeiten kommen ;-)

nun noch ein paar worte zu der foundable geschichte....
habt ihr schonmal daran gedacht das oli nicht mit diesem erfolg von foundable gerechnet hat....

now some short words to the foundable story...
did you think about that oliver maybe not calculate with the success with the foundable thing ... ( hope you understand what i mean)
Pappnase

Re: <SOLVED *lol*>RECALL Pappnase !

Post by Pappnase »

hello

i restart this thread again ;-)

some people has nice ideas ... so how about to realize these ideas at the docu page :-)