phpwcms community website

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
Stim

phpwcms community website

Post by Stim »

Hi man, long time no see.

I planning to start new website and wonder if there is possible to make phpwcms acting like online community website somehow?

What I need is some register page for user to sign in, and personal page/pages for every user, there they can add stuffs like article , pictures, friends etc. Also some kind of profilepage with info and images.

Examlple page like this when user logg in to site.

My friends__My pictures__ My guestbook__My profile__My blog

Is it possible somehow with phpwcms?
)-= 1.3.0 user =-(
update

Post by update »

could be possible with coming release somehow :lol:
rushclub

Re: phpwcms community website

Post by rushclub »

Stim wrote:Hi man, long time no see.

I planning to start new website and wonder if there is possible to make phpwcms acting like online community website somehow?

What I need is some register page for user to sign in, and personal page/pages for every user, there they can add stuffs like article , pictures, friends etc. Also some kind of profilepage with info and images.

Examlple page like this when user logg in to site.

My friends__My pictures__ My guestbook__My profile__My blog

Is it possible somehow with phpwcms?
nope. not possible.

rush
3 (!) Jahre warten reichen mir. Ich bin erst mal weg.
Stim

Post by Stim »

I’m not PHP programmer or database designer but when looks into database and admin pages, its look like almost everything is there to easily and fast create something like community webpage.

Lots of stuffs in admin pages and functions there should use for user also, similar to "user control panel" to handle there’s personal page etc. I believe there shouldn’t be too hard to create functions like community webpage using with phpwcms.

Maybe only need some little change in database, some new pages to add and redesign admin pages specific for user "user control panel".

Don’t know but it looks very easy to make something like community webpage with stuffs that’s already exist in phpwcms.

It’s very sad that Oliver seems? to developing phpwcms by own, which probably delay lots of thing with this otherwise so great script and project
)-= 1.3.0 user =-(
Stim

Post by Stim »

Finally this project now is finish. All work from beginning but now finally finish. The owner is happy and I thousands of $ and PHP and MYSQL knowledge richer.

Thanks to claus and rushclub for greate help on this topick – lets party! :D
)-= 1.3.0 user =-(
rushclub

Post by rushclub »

with phpwcms? can we see a demo? ;)

rush
3 (!) Jahre warten reichen mir. Ich bin erst mal weg.
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

so far, i thought the meeting room of the community was --> here, isn't it?
Heja stim, were else? Show --> it....

PS: i still have crumbs of sustia's birthday cake on my mouse pads....
{so_much} | Knick-Knack. | GitHub
Umlaute im URL sind meistens immer Kacke.
Stim

Post by Stim »

fellows,

Sorry i was little unclear but meant “beginning” without phpwcms. I had to creat all file and folder from beginning unfortunately. Can’t post any demo link right now because there is security stuffs I saved into last. Just few week or month I say something like;

BTW your company should protect from SQL-injections, JavaScript injections, Cross-site-scripting etc to be sure no one hack your site. Might cost some thousand $ more but please be sure that you don’t take any risk :lol:

Yes rushclub, I know, sometime I might be bad but it all just business :D

Anyway, I think there is nothing to se anyway, as demo because member area is only login page as start page, and admin page the same. However I can post link later. But u have to register otherwise u only se login page as start page.

All file and folder and every line of code made from beginning and was very hard work. It was fun and not so difficult to learn PHP
and MYSQL rally from beginning, so easy to learn that I am pretty sure that i believe Claus, on “could be possible with coming release”. I really hope he has right. I know he has – don’t hurry Oliver.

Jensensen, yes, sustia's birthday cake tasted very nice, thanks – really great party :D
)-= 1.3.0 user =-(
juergen

Post by juergen »

Stim is so right ! $This -> world is so Bad!

Perhaps you could pm us the link as we will not tell anything to noone !