@OG: How is the status of the development?

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
jscholtysik

@OG: How is the status of the development?

Post by jscholtysik »

Hi Oliver,

can you tell us how far the development of the new version is?

Thanks in advance?

Joachim
webwesen

Post by webwesen »

yep, bin neugierig as well :)
pico

Post by pico »

könnt ihr nicht lesen ?

steht doch irgendwo, dass die neue Version noch auf jeden Fall dieses Jahr kommt :)
Vielleicht benutzt OG ja den Chinesischen Kalender - da ist der Jahreswechsel nach unserem Kalender am 18. Februar - oder der alte Russische Kalender, denn da wäre es am 14.Januar soweit.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinesisches_Neujahrsfest
Da der alte Kalender gegenüber der modernisierten Variante schon um 13 Tage „nachgeht“, begehen seit 1918 alle Gläubigen in Russland Weihnachten am 7. Januar und feiern den Jahreswechsel (im Volksmund „Altes neues Jahr“ genannt) in der Nacht vom 13. auf den 14. Januar.
oder haben wir es schon? mit der 'Nightly-Build' ~~ a'la 'Heilige Nacht Version' (Holy-Night)
:lol:

EDIT: da http://www.kultur-in-asien.de/Kalender/seite208.htm gibts noch mehr zur Auswahl :shock: da finden wir bestimmt einen passenden Jahreswechsel.

2.Edit: ich glaub jetzt hab ich'S - OG benutzt den Pawukon-Kalender
http://www.kultur-in-asien.de/Kalender/seite208.htm
ganz besonders gefällt mir da der Name der Zeitrechnung Uku Wuku - wäre vielleicht ein neuer Name für das CMS - andere heißen ja auch Joomla oder so - - :idea:
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board
StudioZ

Post by StudioZ »

@ pico :
Ce serait super sympa si tu pouvais nous traduire ça, soit en anglais ou... encore mieux, en français ;-)

Salutations,

Yves
PhpWCMS Evangelist, -- iRoutier.com Running phpWCMS 1.4.2, r354 -> Great Version!!!!
jscholtysik

Post by jscholtysik »

Hi Yves,

pico is angry about OG because OG always promises dates for making a new version public and never keep his promises. He says that OG probably uses different calendars like the chinese one (New Year at 18.February) or the russian one (New Year at 14.January) because in these calendars New Year (the date OG promised us for a new version) lies on a different date than in the one we use in the Western World... So OG could theoretically hold his date promise... ;-)
That is a short conclusion.

Have fun.

Joachim
Evoplure

Post by Evoplure »

Sometimes I'd say OG uses light years: I'd say the problem is not delays but lack of transparency and, mainly, the distance between OG and other people working in PHPWCMS or -worse- people who could be working on it but they can't because OG never show a real commitment to any kind of collective work. :cry:
* Maybe I'm wrong * Maybe not *
jsw_nz

Post by jsw_nz »

I have to believe that OliG - has a great surprise up his sleeves - and January will be the delivery window....

just a hunch
:D
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

Georgi Porgi Pudding And Pie, Withheld phpWCMS And Made Them Cry! :lol:
jscholtysik

Post by jscholtysik »

Oh Dexxus, you are so funny... :roll:

Joachim
mochito

Post by mochito »

mhm, i understand that development takes a lot of time, but any comment about you (OG) / phpcms will be fine !?

cu, juergen

PS: Take a look at Typolight, what do you think about the css-editor and update-routine? Possible to include something like this in phpwcms?
oeconom

Post by oeconom »

I get an parsing error while trying to call thre install.php
(error in line 146).
Any idea?

Thanks,
FELIX
...alles wird gut!
still alive...
Experimenting with phpwcms and hoping to have time one day to get a site live... :wink:
One Site finished! :P
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

By the hell, where you did find the file install.php :shock:

Regards Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
jscholtysik

Post by jscholtysik »

Hi Knut,

he means the install.php by Typolight...

Joachim
Ben

Post by Ben »

oeconom,

It's probably because your server doesn't have php5, but you really should be asking this question in the appropriate forum.
StudioZ

Post by StudioZ »

@ Joachim
Thank you for your above translation.
Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Yves
PhpWCMS Evangelist, -- iRoutier.com Running phpWCMS 1.4.2, r354 -> Great Version!!!!