Phpwcms meeting?

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Hi at all,

nice idea. My favorite is frankfurt.
At this place you can calculate the distance from city to city: http://www.koordinaten.de/english/onlin ... nung.shtml

In this connection we should think also about a video conference.

I will announce myself immediately to an English course at the adult education centre. (Volkshochschule). :(

Gruß Knut :D
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

nice idea.
Although i think that some regional meetings could be more realistic.

So if we met in Berlin, may be Oliver would also participate.

phpwcms - congress 2006

Sounds like an interesting thing.
Its a pity that the voting thing does not work in this forum...
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

phalancs wrote:nice idea.
Although i think that some regional meetings could be more realistic.

So if we met in Berlin, may be Oliver would also participate.

phpwcms - congress 2006

Sounds like an interesting thing.
Its a pity that the voting thing does not work in this forum...
hehe

berlin is an good idea :-)
axelS

Post by axelS »

Say when and where and I'll be there (as long as there's beer involved but no women, otherwise my missus won't let me go) ;-)

Will be moving to Hannover end of April, so Berlin will also work nicely for me. However I think Hannover could work better since it's more central, no?

If people want to meet in Hannover, I'd be more than happy to organise it.
John Murdoch (DarkCity): "When was the last time you remember doing something during the day?"
kubens

Post by kubens »

I would suggest Berlin. Definitly this is not acceptable for those of us, who comes from far away :-( May we could organize the following up conference abroad ;-) But therefore I must put money aside before :shock: Anyway it is time to see each other anywhere in near future ;-)

Br
Wolfgang
bachi

Post by bachi »

I think munich would be the better choise. Because, not all users are out of Germany.
Just think about the users of the south- eastern countries like Italy, Switzerland, Slovenia, Hungary... and don't forget AUSTRIA (:-))
pSouper

Post by pSouper »

I have no real prefference as one flight is much the same as the next :)

I would love to pop over and say hi to many of you but only if we don't talk about phpwcms - all we know of each other is from one liners written between the helpful hint's in posts. I would much preffer to meet to eat, drink and chat about every thing else.

I would like to draw attention to those debating the where the center of europe lies: think of the bigger pitucture... the center of the univese is in my living room. with that settled, I'll put the kettle on and you can bring the cake :)