Frold says good bye

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
frold

Frold says good bye

Post by frold »

OGs doesnt think I have to be a part of the team...
Frold:
Next time you undo me a moderator - plz send a PM
Oliver Georgi:
yepp
Frold:
you are strange...
Oliver Georgi:
right very strange and angry about some thing but not interested to discuss
Thanks you for 2 1/2 years 2148...

The way OG controls power give me some associations to 1940-1945.. Wierd I saw "Der untergang" yesterday... I dont say more just....

Good bye...
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
rushclub

Post by rushclub »

what is going on here? :cry:

rush
3 (!) Jahre warten reichen mir. Ich bin erst mal weg.
jscholtysik

Post by jscholtysik »

Hi Frold,

that's sad... :-(

Joachim
rushclub

Re: Frold says good bye

Post by rushclub »

frold wrote:The way OG controls power give me some associations to 1940-1945.. Wierd I saw "Der untergang" yesterday... I dont say more just....
i dont know whats happened really, but this is a strange **** :(

rush
3 (!) Jahre warten reichen mir. Ich bin erst mal weg.
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

What is going on here?
Not that I have the "right" to ask , but ... hey, que pasa? The very reason I got involved with phpwcms is its communtiy, not only the core code, Pap, Frold, OG, all have been very kind and with human reactions, if we lose that, well... the hell with all?

Marcos is sad, bad day.

And I wish OG could be more present, I think even he wishes that...
I also wish Frold stays a moderator.
marco

Post by marco »

frold wrote: ...
The way OG controls power give me some associations to 1940-1945.. Wierd I saw "Der untergang" yesterday... I dont say more just....

Good bye...
Frold, that comment is totally uncalled for!
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

Ok, I've said stupid things too in my life... doesn't make me a bad person, nor Frold, nor OG!

I'm really disappointed here, long time I haven't had such a bad feeling, honestly... :(
pepe

Post by pepe »

MAKE PEACE NO WAR!!!

That's what i have demonstratet for in 1968... Has nothing changed in europ since then :?: :cry: :?: :cry: :?:

Hey, boys... let's turn the clock back 48 hours... Forget all, what's happend and shake your hands! :wink:

It has been such a good time in our little phpWCMS sandbox here :!:

We all have the same great target: VERSION 1.3 ... Version 1.5... VERSION 2.0 ... and nothing else :wink:

WE ARE FRIENDS ..... say it :!:
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

pepe wrote:Hey, boys... let's turn the clock back 48 hours... Forget all, what's happend and shake your hands! :wink:
FREAKY anniversary of the "cordial" first meeting of these two members (two years ago):
http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1246
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

frold wrote: The way OG controls power give me some associations to 1940-1945.. Wierd I saw "Der untergang" yesterday... I dont say more just....

Good bye...
hello frold

maybe you should think first and write then.
this analogy makes me sick.

i need to say we all only know one site. so we don't know what happen between oliver and frold. and with the quote above i didn't see a future.
to comapre somebody with AH is more then sick!
Stim

Post by Stim »

I don’t know what happens between OG and you frold. But everyone have bad days sometime, and I guess this maybe was a bad days?!!

Smile everyone :lol: - It doesn’t hurt!!
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

Stim wrote:I don’t know what happens between OG and you frold. But everyone have bad days sometime, and I guess this maybe was a bad days?!!

Smile everyone :lol: - It doesn’t hurt!!
hello stim

you say the right words

:)
StudioZ

Post by StudioZ »

Hey! I missed this thread :roll:
Sorry Frold :oops: Sorry Oliver :oops:
You guys have all our respect and gratitude and...
WE need you both. :cry:

I was about to ask Kosse what was the meaning
of his new messages' signature :roll:
Now Kosse I sadly understand...:roll:

I know how you guys can feel now.
I went through this before. Remember?
Let's live in the present and not the past.
We live on such a small planet and we
(from all around the globe) shall show the world how
can each one of us can make THE positive difference in
getting better and better each day.

Let the dust fall and I dare you guys to get back in positivness.

Cmon' guys :wink: 8)
Let's fight these little devils we all have from times to times 8)
Let's think about all the people who need you.

Sincerly,

Yves
PhpWCMS Evangelist, -- iRoutier.com Running phpWCMS 1.4.2, r354 -> Great Version!!!!
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

Wow, what is going on here! I cannot believe. What is behind this? What are the reasons? Strange world.
joaopalma

Post by joaopalma »

I've just posted my first contribution... and I decided to have a look to the forums and found this...
I don't know you Frold, nor you Oliver...
But I know some situations where people get stuck in relationships.

One thing is certain. Only children have the ability to consider a fast reconciliation. Why do we lose this capacity?

In the other hand our proud makes us terrible forgivers. Its probably not easy to forgive whatever Oliver told Frold and Frold told Oliver.

One thing is sure: If you are not children (which I believe so, unless in your first cry in the world you pronounced "PHP") you must work on the other part... you both must challenge your developed proud and put it back for moments when you spend these moments talking honestly and constructive to each other.

Another thing I am sure: WCMS is a great achievement. And as far as I understand it leads to enthusiastic users and participants in the forum.

Oliver and Frold are not only the guys who posted 8268 posts together. They are pieces of a great puzzle who make us enjoy WCMS. You have the power to make this comunity sad by this (probable) misunderstanding which could lead holes in the puzzle, hard to replace.

And as an ending, I wish you Frold and Oliver the best luck in making a magic php function where you both are the incomming variables and the function result is a sunny esplanade, a beer for each, friendship, and the joy of this wcms comunity seeing you passing this "storm".