mr. frold personal for you !

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
feelX

mr. frold personal for you !

Post by feelX »

topic --->
Closed due to: Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
you call me a spammer or a postcount hunter ? here are a lot of spammers and postcount hunters! why you don't close their topics ?

i'm since '92 online at what we call web today, never ever somebody call me spammer or postcount hunter ...

you 've something personal with me? i don't know what or why, but it give enough ways to clear that, be a man, or you only a poor guy without humor ...

for me is equal, is the second time here that a member of the phpwcms core club mean he has to blame me public without any reason ...

you reach your target dude. i'm not interested in a place where only core group members get helpfull things pinned for the users and same group want rule all things around ...

i've said a long time ago here are the most things on the way down, it don't stops only change face ... a good script alone build no community ...

good luck for OG, with friends like that he need no enemies ...

bye

p.s. you can close this, you can delete it, but you can't change the truth ...

and a bann is useless ... i'm no more interested to be here ...
felix - proud member of los locos

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
pepe

Post by pepe »

Hi feelX,

keep cool man, keep cool... We don't wanna lose guys like you :cry:

But you are right, it was not that good, that frold closes your tread :roll:

Would have been better, he has written a PN first, if he has such negativ thoughts about your postings :wink:

But... please, be so kind and delete the second line in your footer.
We all have been friends here in this forum since a long time... and we wanna be in the future.
Ben

Post by Ben »

feelX,

I agree with pepe. I'm sure frold was just having a bum day and wasn't amused by your posts (I thought they were funny, though :lol: ). Anyways, don't go running off ... not until you see what phpwcms v1.3 is all about.

*wanders off while frold and feelX have a group hug with each other*
frold

Post by frold »

Hmmm now Im not a moderator any more... Feelx I hope you got what you wanted?

I closed your topic because I couldnt see the sense of it. I might be wrong, I might haved PMed you?

But the forum have this description text:
Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
And my opion was it just was a temp to increase post count.

Im sry I didnt contacted you.

Seems like this "bad luck"-case can end with the lost of 2 persons from this forum.

Frold
Feelx

What is most humiliating that a moderator close your topic or the moderator with out any warning, without any PM is made to a "normal" user....?

Feelx lets us find a corner and cry - I give a beer - do you drink that?
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
Kosse

Post by Kosse »

Bah...

we all have bad days.
FeelX you should not have reacted so strongly man, just PM him to talk about it and you get over with it, I thought it was funny too, I even posted some bull too
Frold, I feel sad, don't quit phpwcms!

Marcos is sad, bad day
jscholtysik

Post by jscholtysik »

Hi all,

in the last time there is a very rude style here in this forum...

WE ARE THE COMMUNITY (sometimes hard to believe because of such silly actions... :-( ) and we are all adults, so please be gentle to each other and work together to increase the professionality of this forum and therefore also of phpwcms...

Thanks.

Joachim
tinoo

Re: mr. frold personal for you !

Post by tinoo »

feelX wrote:... i'm no more interested to be here ...
Huch? Everyone is leaving? Is the ship sinking? Do we have to download Joomla! for a save future???? :wink:

Felix, i didn't understand your posting about this version thing too, but the
answers have been funny! But this forum is about phpwcms, not about
feelx v99 or what ever... :-) Maybe we should ask oliver for a "burnout"
forum for exhausted programmers for things like this... :lol:
Greetz, tinoo
phalancs

Post by phalancs »

Hmm, do these to topics (frold topic and felix topic) have something to do with each other? :?

Basically i think that the felix "version thread" was one of the funniest I have ever read here :)

I hope you do not leave FeelX!

You should all calm down.
Closed due to: Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
BTW: Why in hell would anyone post just to increase the post count????????
If anyone has an answer for that - its welcome. The closing of the topic was senseless, and I think that it is especially the sense of a "general discussion" forum to provide a place for offtopic "General Discussions".