feelX v99.00 planned ...

Post non-phpwcms related topics here - but I don't want to see "hey check this or that other cms". Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
feelX

feelX v99.00 planned ...

Post by feelX »

hope i live long enough ... :shock:

be patient ... you be informed here time by time ... :D
felix - proud member of los locos

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
frold

Re: feelX v99.00 planned ...

Post by frold »

feelX wrote:hope i live long enough ... :shock:

be patient ... you be informed here time by time ... :D
What is that? If its a commercial thing its out off this sites context....
http://www.studmed.dk Portal for doctors and medical students in Denmark
feelX

Post by feelX »

i'm not commercial, i'm human ... :!:

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
frold

Post by frold »

feelX wrote:i'm not commercial, i'm human ... :!:
You could tell more...
feelX

Post by feelX »

actual is feelX v48.00 ...

planned is v99.00 you can see above ...

more to tell is not today ... :)

Kosse

Post by Kosse »

kosse v.33 thinks he plans v.34 beta release for 29/09 ;)
Time will tell if v.34 has major enhancements :D
v.33 has disappointed some pple lately, here are the things users complain about:
- there is no 'shut off' function, so it keeps talking till whenever it wants (very bad for customers)
- frontend login works only with his wife, other clients can't get it?
- MOD dev is very slow and tricky, wife tried WakeUpMod but didn't work (if someone can help with the code would be nice)
- There is no roadmap provided, nor is a proper doc system, so no one knows where the files are (nor what they do???)
- His developer said: I released that f* program 33 years ago and I don't remember how it works, sorry... it's GPL, so mod it if u want, I've done my best so far...

:roll:
Last edited by Kosse on Tue 14. Mar 2006, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
jscholtysik

Post by jscholtysik »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Joachim
StudioZ

Post by StudioZ »

:roll: :? :D :P :lol: :mrgreen:
PhpWCMS Evangelist, -- iRoutier.com Running phpWCMS 1.4.2, r354 -> Great Version!!!!
Ben

Post by Ben »

I'm on v.27 alpha, which was released March 8, 2006.
tinoo

Post by tinoo »

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Greetz, tinoo
feelX

Post by feelX »

read today interesting story in a newspaper ... :idea:

change planned v.99.00 to a v.110.00 ...

frold

Post by frold »

Closed due to: Post if you have a point or worthwhile comment, don't post just to increase you post count!
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

thread open again!

cos in this forum are so many threads wich have nothing to do with phpwcms.
pepe

Post by pepe »

Thanks Pappnase...

I hope that our 2 friend will come back again...

AND:

I would have known, what feelX v. 99.00 is :lol: :lol: :lol: Hey feelx where are you... we are a team :wink:

Hey frold... come on, i wanna read your 3000th post... it's much to do till then :wink:
DeXXus

Post by DeXXus »

Pappnase wrote:hello

thread open again!

cos in this forum are so many threads wich have nothing to do with phpwcms.
GOOD IDEA !! :D

My thoughts ( I know... WHO CARES? :wink: ):

This forum (General Discussion) is a valuable meeting place for the fostering of topics, ideas, news and other forms of community involvement for users and visitors, here. Having a point or making a worthwhile comment should have a "little" lower standard here than the other sections of the forum.

This thread maybe wasn't my "cup of tea"... so, I just chose not to participate, but I also believe that the thread was just a friendly exchange between some members. It, most likely, would have "run out of steam" pretty quickly, since the subject matter was "superficial" and meant no provocation. Had this been an attack upon the script or the users here (or spam or worse), then quick action would have been warranted.

I am POSITIVE that frold SHOULD have "stepped in" (right when he did) and I know that his intent was NOT malicious. I tend to feel that his first "instinct" was CORRECT to moderate "where the thread was going" and he just got carried away in bolstering his argument with the part about "post counts". Anyone who does a quick check will soon realize that there are no minimum or maximum "post counts"... nor are there any rewards or penalties for posting.

With that said... I want to emphasize the valuable "hard" work that the moderators put in when they take on these *additional* duties on top of their "regular" slate of daily work and tasks. Also, keep in mind that there is no "school" or "rules" or "special abilities" that can guide these moderators in figuring out what and where to draw the lines.

We have been VERY FORTUNATE here with good patrons (frold & feelX DEFINITELY have been), NO flame-baiting and NO trolls. I'm AMAZED at how good a job ALL the moderators have done (especially Pappnase and frold), THANKS !

With any luck, these two members will realize that neither were right or wrong in the "heat of the moment" but rather that they were not their usual selves (happens to ALL of us... and don't try to convince me other wise :twisted: ). Both are wanted back and I presume... welcome to return, if that is their wish. (Hint!, Hint!)

(DeXXus now steps down from his soapbox and shuffles back into the forum to read some threads and learn from others.)