- OliG has provided a detail-rich evolution of many of the aspects
- of the phpWcms framework (div-images) - (special images) - etc
- but there are a number of interested parties
- wishing to leverage a robust user-management system
- as was discussed and funded ...
The bottom-line question is ...
- when the community can get a comprehensive user-management solution for the framework
- let us know what your development -- schedule/scheme is....
- that targets a release date for user-management
- no pressure - just having a schedule allow us to plan
Phalancs, Kubens (Breitsch), et all ....
have commited serious time to a general framework
...and are awaiting directions...
You are right - I'm lousy! And yes - really - I'm still working on it (slowly ).
And believe me I need it too in addition to better language handling, better backend and all the/some other long awaited features. Give me some weeks - I will be more chatty between Christmas and New Year.