images for templates

post everything related to phpwcms templates here
bpmbpm

images for templates

Post by bpmbpm »

hello guys

I am trying phpwcms because it seems a very very good cms without a ton of useless features, and it seems to be very flexible for the sites I will probably need to build

I am trying to build a template, I am just curious where should we upload template images? should it be done via the interface or via FTP?

I know these questions are not that important but I'd like to understand how phpwcms has been thought, I might use it a lot because I really like the intuitive interface with no frills

in the folder upload/ there's an htaccess file containing 'deny from all' so I guess this isn't the correct location to place files...

thanks for any reply ;)
update

Re: images for templates

Post by update »

Hello!
If you don't mind then please read all of http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/english_version.phtml at first. Very few questions will remain afterwards (hopfully).
...and please check back if there is something left answered not sufficiently enough (no - check back anyway ;) )
Yes, you are right: this piece of cms is amongst the most flexible ones if not the most flexible at all :lol:
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
bpmbpm

Re: images for templates

Post by bpmbpm »

I like the docu-wiki, however that's for general explanations and I can't find everything there, maybe because I'm not used to phpwcms so far, I mean when you don't know how to use something you don't even know what exactly to look for...

for example, I've searched how to replace the default '>' in the breadcrumb with something else but I haven't found it in the docu

if this can be considered 'contributing' I'm willing to send all this minor stuff I can't find / don't understand through the contact page of the docu, I suppose it's the same stuff that other guys can't find