Mailing List

Discuss phpwcms here, please do not post support requests, bug reports, or feature requests! Non-phpwcms questions, discussion goes in General Chat!
Rylas

Mailing List

Post by Rylas »

Hi, I have set up a new mailing list at http://lists.programthis.net/mailman/li ... amthis.net for those who wish to join and be updated daily on whats going on in the phpwcms world. This is almost a perfect alternative to the forums. Anyways, go to the website and sign up and let the phpwcms discussion arise!
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

Hy Rylas - it's a good idea. But maybe a little bit to early for this at the moment. I have planned a list too - when the newsletter modul in phpwcms is ready. ;-)
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
Rylas

Post by Rylas »

Its not really a mailing list, its something you can subscribe to and submit emails to and that email goes to everybody on the list. Its more of a discussion forum but in a much different way. Its approproate for people that dont want to go to the forums website every time to make a post, they can just write an email and send it.
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

Yeah, I know what a mailing list is ;-) But then it would be better to install real news. I think about that. And it also would be better not to split "support" - so maybe there is a patch for phpBB that can do the same. I don't know. Mailing lists for systems such phpwcms are not the right tool - it produces a lot of overhead messages if it's fast growing. And that seems to be happen at the moment. So you will find lots of mails which do not have to do something with your problem.

I think we should wait with that a little bit until docu is better. But I thank you very much. :D

Oliver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон