YAMLit in English?

Discuss phpwcms here, please do not post support requests, bug reports, or feature requests! Non-phpwcms questions, discussion goes in General Chat!
sustia

YAMLit in English?

Post by sustia »

Hi,
I am following a series of post respect the integration of YAML in phpwcms, but I don't succeed in following that posts or I follow it with great difficulty, because that are all in German, therefore I have to make a translation with Google translate.

What I wanted to ask is if in the official page of the project an English section will be created or where I can retrieve information and guides about the integration of YAML in phpwcms.

Thanks
Campeones del mundo!
Vegetables!
Toflar

Re: YAMLit in English?

Post by Toflar »

This project is still a child...

If you wish to get some further information, i think it would be the best to write a message to santscho who's the initiator of that project.

Maybe you can help him translating it into English :wink:

@santscho: Ich kann ein bisschen helfen, aber naja...=P Vielleicht so gut, dass ein englischsprachiger User es verstehen würde und in schönes Englisch übersetzen könnte :wink:
--------------------------------
Es grüsst

Toflar
sustia

Post by sustia »

Toflar wrote: Maybe you can help him translating it into English :wink:
No, sorry because I don't speak german...
sustia wrote:I don't succeed in following that posts or I follow it with great difficulty, because that are all in German, therefore I have to make a translation with Google translate.
Ok, I will wait the project to reach the "maturity", hoping in a english version.
Campeones del mundo!
Vegetables!
Toflar

Post by Toflar »

sustia wrote:
Toflar wrote: Maybe you can help him translating it into English :wink:
No, sorry because I don't speak german...
We will lead the way! We start translating it into English and hopefully you will figure out what we want to say with the manual and THEN you could help santscho convert this "mishmash" to some well-structured English...
--------------------------------
Es grüsst

Toflar
sustia

Post by sustia »

Well, I found the informations I need:

http://forum.phpwcms.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=17626
Campeones del mundo!
Vegetables!