cmCalendar Module

Get help with installation and running official modules for phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
breitsch

Re: cmCalendar Module

Post by breitsch »

Yes, articles from the 'home' structure (ID=0) are not supported.
Is that important?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU
because it's important!
breitsch
larmann

Post by larmann »

Yes, it is important. The articles about the upcoming events for the next few days are usually in the home structure. You might say, in this case please use the event-listing mode for the one and only article in the hone structure. But in this case you won't see yesterday events when you try to access them by mini-calender. That's why I'm using the mini-calendar with enabled article links and point them to the acticles in the home structure. By this way I can as well see older events when I click on the date of yesterdays events. Did I made myself clear? It's difficult even in German to explain this, but in English it's even worse.

But nevertheless, it's a great tool and I'm looking foreward to use it on a website.
larmann

Post by larmann »

Probably you will be annoyed by all my questions right know, anyway, here is another one. I tried to combine the mini-calendar with teasing the next few events. See the image I made out of two screenshots. That's what I'd like to have on a website. Is there a way to achieve this?

EDIT August, 25th: The new calendar is online: http://www.fokus-os.de
Vargas

No detail view, wrong url link

Post by Vargas »

Hi There, i've installed the calendar module and now running into some problems.
Since i am trying to get it to work for 2 days i just don't see it anymore. Any help would be great.

I managed to get the calendar module online and can edit events in the backend. When i click on a event date in frontend, it should go to de detailed view.
In my case it goes to a empty site. No content whatsoever.

I noticed that the link generated by the calendar module isnt correct.

Generated: http://www.example.tld/aid=0#jump-cal-170.phtml
Should be: http://www.example.tld/index.php?aid=0# ... -170.phtml (i believe)

Also i just dont seem to be able to get a detailed view anywhere. I know i am doing something wrong here just cant figure out what.
Any suggestions ?
Last edited by Vargas on Fri 2. Oct 2009, 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
"I have a rude thought every 5 seconds. Thank God i'm a slow typer"
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

I think it is a mode_rewrite problem in this module.

Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
Vargas

Post by Vargas »

flip-flop wrote:I think it is a mode_rewrite problem in this module.

Knut
I am not quite sure i do understand correcty. Do you mean this might be a mod-rewrite problem with the module itself or with the site ?
Since i am using mod-rewrite and everything is working correctly i can only imagine a problem with the module itself.

BTW i really like the module and donated and would love to get the ajax version of it (HINT! HINT!)
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

I think it is a problem with the module itself.

I hope breitsch will read this or you can write an issue.

--
Please kick off your placeholder "http:// d o m a i n . c o m"
Why you do so?

For a place holder please only use http://example.com

Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
Vargas

Post by Vargas »

Sorry, didnt realise the preview function of links. Changed the placeholder.
Allready wrote breitsch some mails (via the site itself) but i dont get any answer.

I indeed hope he follows this topic and has a solution.
Vargas

Post by Vargas »

Mhh, i guess there won't be any answer soon neither will i get the ajax version ...... :shock: Think i go and get me some other module then.
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

Hi breitsch,

I can't work with /call the calendar. I always get the error message:

Code: Select all

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /is/htdocs/somewhere/www/include/inc_module/mod_cm_calendar/backend.default.php on line 72
PHP: 5.2.12
MySQL: 5.0.32

phpwcms_146_r402
cmCalendar Module Version 1.1_r66

The same errors ( Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): ) have been several times while setting up the phpwcms_module_googlemaps_v3_r48.zip
http://code.google.com/p/phpwcms-modules/downloads/list

but anyway, all tables have been created, so the google maps module seems to work.

Thank you.
{so_much} | Knick-Knack. | GitHub
Umlaute im URL sind meistens immer Kacke.
breitsch

Post by breitsch »

versuchs mal hiermit (include/inc_module/mod_cm_calendar/backend.default.php):
nur wenn DB-Tables schon angelegt sind!

<?php 
/*************************************************************************************
   Copyright notice

(c) 2002-2007 Oliver Georgi (oliver@phpwcms.de) // All rights reserved.

This script is part of PHPWCMS. The PHPWCMS web content management system is
   free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of
   the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
   either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

The GNU General Public License can be found at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
   A copy is found in the textfile GPL.txt and important notices to the license 
   from the author is found in LICENSE.txt distributed with these scripts.

This script is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY 
   WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
   PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public License for more details.

This copyright notice MUST APPEAR in all copies of the script!
*************************************************************************************

cmCalendar Module v1 by breitsch - webrealisierung gmbh (mail@casa-loca.com) 2009
   License: GNU General Public License version 2, or (at your option) any later version
   This script is a module for PHPWCMS.

*************************************************************************************/

// ----------------------------------------------------------------
// obligate check for phpwcms constants
if (!defined('PHPWCMS_ROOT')) {
   die("You Cannot Access This Script Directly, Have a Nice Day.");
}
// ----------------------------------------------------------------

/*
 * module br_cm_calendar
 * =====================
 * some defaults for modules: $phpwcms['modules'][$module]
 * store all related in here and holds some default values
 * ['path'], ['type'], ['name']
 * language values are store in $BL['modules'][$module] 
 * as defined in lang/en.lang.php
 * but maybe to keep default language file more lightweight
 * you can use own language definitions starting within this file
 */

// first check if exists
if(isset($phpwcms['modules'][$module]['path'])) {
  //module default stuff
	// put translation back to have easier access to it - use it as relation
	$BLM = & $BL['modules'][$module];
	define('MODULE_HREF', 'phpwcms.php?do=modules&module='.$module);
  //get functions for module (backend nodule section only)
  include_once($phpwcms['modules'][$module]['path'].'inc/cm.functions.inc.php');
	include_once($phpwcms['modules'][$module]['path'].'inc/calendar.classes.php');
	$BE['HEADER']['module_calendar.css'] = '	<link href="'.$phpwcms['modules'][$module]['dir'].'template/css/backend.calendar.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">';
  // first check if neccessary db exists
  // ceate main db table
  $sql = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `".DB_PREPEND."phpwcms_cmcalendar_categories` (
          `cm_cat_id` tinyint(4) NOT NULL auto_increment,
          `cm_cat_created` datetime NOT NULL,
          `cm_cat_changed` datetime NOT NULL,
          `cm_cat_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
          `cm_cat_status` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
          PRIMARY KEY  (`cm_cat_id`)
          ) ENGINE=MyISAM"._dbGetCreateCharsetCollation();

//  if (mysql_fetch_row(mysql_query('SHOW TABLES FROM ' . $GLOBALS['phpwcms']['db_table'] . ' LIKE "%phpwcms_cmcalendar_categories"'))) {

$plugin = array();

// load special backend CSS
	//$BE['HEADER'][] = '	<link href="include/inc_css/tabs.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />';

//where to?
	$controller	= empty($_GET['controller']) ? 'cal' : strtolower($_GET['controller']);

if(isset($_GET['edit'])) {
		$action	= 'edit';
	} elseif(isset($_GET['editset'])) {
		$action	= 'editset';
	} elseif(isset($_GET['update'])) {
		$action	= 'update';
	} elseif(isset($_GET['verify'])) {
		$action	= 'status';
	} elseif(isset($_GET['verifyset'])) {
		$action	= 'statusset';
	} elseif(isset($_GET['upload'])) {
		$action	= 'upload';		
	} elseif(isset($_GET['delete'])) {
		$action	= 'delete';
	} elseif(isset($_GET['deleteset'])) {
		$action	= 'deleteset';
  } else {
		$action		= '';
	}

switch($controller) {
		case 'cal':	$controller	= 'cal';
    				break;
		case 'events':	$controller	= 'events';
						break;
		case 'lang':	$controller	= 'lang';
						break;
		case 'about':	$controller	= 'about';
						break;
		default:		$controller	= 'cal';
	// some defaults - unset session vars
	//unset($_SESSION['detail_page'], $_SESSION['list_active'], $_SESSION['list_inactive'], $_SESSION['filter']);		
	}

// processing
	if( $action ) {
		include_once($phpwcms['modules'][$module]['path'].'inc/processing.' . $controller . '.inc.php');
	}

// header
	include_once($phpwcms['modules'][$module]['path'].'inc/tabs.inc.php');

// listing
	if($action) {
		include_once($phpwcms['modules'][$module]['path'].'inc/'.$action.'.' . $controller . '.inc.php');
  } else {
		include_once($phpwcms['modules'][$module]['path'].'inc/listing.' . $controller . '.inc.php');
	}
/*
  } else if (_dbQuery($sql, 'CREATE')) { //create table  

$sql_cm = array();
    $sql_cm[1] = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `".DB_PREPEND."phpwcms_cmcalendar_events` (
      `cm_events_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `cm_events_created` datetime NOT NULL,
      `cm_events_changed` datetime NOT NULL,
      `cm_events_date` date NOT NULL default '0000-00-00',
      `cm_events_span` int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
      `cm_events_time` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
      `cm_events_title` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
      `cm_events_category` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `cm_events_image` text NOT NULL,
      `cm_events_location` varchar(100) NOT NULL default '',
      `cm_events_description` text NOT NULL,
      `cm_events_extrainfo` text NOT NULL,
      `cm_events_approved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      `cm_events_setid` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `cm_events_userId` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `cm_events_article` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',  
      `cm_events_dat_undef` tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '0',  
      `cm_events_allcals` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
      `cm_events_status` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      PRIMARY KEY  (`cm_events_id`)

$sql_cm[2] = "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `".DB_PREPEND."phpwcms_cmcalendar_language` (
      `cm_lang_id` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `cm_lang_status` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      `cm_lang_createdate` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
      `cm_lang_changedate` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
      `cm_lang_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
      `cm_lang_loc` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
      `cm_lang_sys` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
      `cm_lang_lang` text NOT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY  (`cm_lang_id`)

$lang_en = 'a:44:{s:12:"cm_lang_cale";s:8:"Calendar";s:12:"cm_lang_date";s:4:"Date";s:12:"cm_lang_span";s:15:"Duration # days";s:12:"cm_lang_titl";s:5:"Title";s:12:"cm_lang_time";s:4:"Time";s:12:"cm_lang_loca";s:8:"Location";s:12:"cm_lang_desc";s:11:"Description";s:12:"cm_lang_noen";s:16:"No entries found";s:12:"cm_lang_noca";s:17:"No calendar found";s:18:"cm_lang_dateformat";s:5:"d-m-Y";s:12:"cm_lang_prnt";s:5:"Print";s:12:"cm_lang_ical";s:9:"ICalendar";s:12:"cm_lang_artl";s:12:"Article link";s:12:"cm_lang_lbut";s:2:"<<";s:12:"cm_lang_rbut";s:2:">>";s:12:"cm_lang_bckl";s:4:"back";s:12:"cm_lang_lstl";s:6:"Detail";s:12:"cm_lang_slct";s:9:"Selection";s:12:"cm_lang_undf";s:4:"in #";s:16:"cm_lang_slct_all";s:11:"all entries";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_am";s:12:"actual month";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_ay";s:11:"actual year";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_nm";s:12:"next # month";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_ny";s:12:"next # years";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_lm";s:12:"last # month";s:11:"cm_lang_jan";s:7:"January";s:11:"cm_lang_feb";s:8:"February";s:11:"cm_lang_mar";s:5:"March";s:11:"cm_lang_apr";s:5:"April";s:11:"cm_lang_may";s:3:"May";s:11:"cm_lang_jun";s:4:"June";s:11:"cm_lang_jul";s:4:"July";s:11:"cm_lang_aug";s:6:"August";s:11:"cm_lang_sep";s:9:"September";s:11:"cm_lang_oct";s:7:"October";s:11:"cm_lang_nov";s:8:"November";s:11:"cm_lang_dec";s:8:"December";s:11:"cm_lang_mon";s:6:"Monday";s:11:"cm_lang_tue";s:7:"Tuesday";s:11:"cm_lang_wed";s:9:"Wednesday";s:11:"cm_lang_thu";s:8:"Thursday";s:11:"cm_lang_fri";s:6:"Friday";s:11:"cm_lang_sat";s:8:"Saturday";s:11:"cm_lang_sun";s:6:"Sunday";}';
    $lang_es = 'a:44:{s:12:"cm_lang_cale";s:10:"Calendario";s:12:"cm_lang_date";s:5:"Fecha";s:12:"cm_lang_span";s:16:"Duratión # dias";s:12:"cm_lang_titl";s:7:"Título";s:12:"cm_lang_time";s:4:"Hora";s:12:"cm_lang_loca";s:5:"Lugar";s:12:"cm_lang_desc";s:12:"Descriptión";s:12:"cm_lang_noen";s:14:"no hay eventos";s:12:"cm_lang_noca";s:28:"no existe ningún calendario";s:18:"cm_lang_dateformat";s:5:"d.m.Y";s:12:"cm_lang_prnt";s:8:"Imprimir";s:12:"cm_lang_ical";s:9:"iCalendar";s:12:"cm_lang_artl";s:12:"vea Articulo";s:12:"cm_lang_lbut";s:2:"<<";s:12:"cm_lang_rbut";s:2:">>";s:12:"cm_lang_bckl";s:5:"atras";s:12:"cm_lang_lstl";s:3:"mas";s:12:"cm_lang_slct";s:10:"Selección";s:12:"cm_lang_undf";s:4:"en #";s:16:"cm_lang_slct_all";s:5:"todos";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_am";s:10:"actual mes";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_ay";s:11:"actual ańo";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_nm";s:15:"proximo # meses";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_ny";s:15:"proximo # ańos";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_lm";s:15:"ultimos # meses";s:11:"cm_lang_jan";s:5:"Enero";s:11:"cm_lang_feb";s:7:"Febrero";s:11:"cm_lang_mar";s:5:"Marzo";s:11:"cm_lang_apr";s:5:"Abril";s:11:"cm_lang_may";s:4:"Mayo";s:11:"cm_lang_jun";s:5:"Junio";s:11:"cm_lang_jul";s:5:"Julio";s:11:"cm_lang_aug";s:6:"Agosto";s:11:"cm_lang_sep";s:10:"Septiembre";s:11:"cm_lang_oct";s:7:"Octubre";s:11:"cm_lang_nov";s:9:"Noviembre";s:11:"cm_lang_dec";s:9:"Diciembre";s:11:"cm_lang_mon";s:5:"Lunes";s:11:"cm_lang_tue";s:6:"Martes";s:11:"cm_lang_wed";s:10:"Miércoles";s:11:"cm_lang_thu";s:6:"Jueves";s:11:"cm_lang_fri";s:7:"Viernes";s:11:"cm_lang_sat";s:7:"Sábado";s:11:"cm_lang_sun";s:7:"Domingo";}';
    $lang_fr = 'a:44:{s:12:"cm_lang_cale";s:10:"Calendrier";s:12:"cm_lang_date";s:4:"Date";s:12:"cm_lang_span";s:14:"Durée # jours";s:12:"cm_lang_titl";s:5:"Titre";s:12:"cm_lang_time";s:5:"Temps";s:12:"cm_lang_loca";s:7:"Endroit";s:12:"cm_lang_desc";s:11:"Description";s:12:"cm_lang_noen";s:14:"aucune entrée";s:12:"cm_lang_noca";s:17:"aucune calendrier";s:18:"cm_lang_dateformat";s:5:"d.m.Y";s:12:"cm_lang_prnt";s:8:"Imprimer";s:12:"cm_lang_ical";s:9:"ICalendar";s:12:"cm_lang_artl";s:7:"Article";s:12:"cm_lang_lbut";s:2:"<<";s:12:"cm_lang_rbut";s:2:">>";s:12:"cm_lang_bckl";s:6:"retour";s:12:"cm_lang_lstl";s:6:"Detail";s:12:"cm_lang_slct";s:13:"Sélectionner";s:12:"cm_lang_undf";s:4:"en #";s:16:"cm_lang_slct_all";s:4:"tous";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_am";s:11:"Mois actuel";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_ay";s:15:"Année actuelle";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_nm";s:16:"prochaine # mois";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_ny";s:19:"prochaine # années";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_lm";s:15:"derniere # mois";s:11:"cm_lang_jan";s:7:"Janvier";s:11:"cm_lang_feb";s:8:"Février";s:11:"cm_lang_mar";s:4:"Mars";s:11:"cm_lang_apr";s:5:"Avril";s:11:"cm_lang_may";s:3:"Mai";s:11:"cm_lang_jun";s:4:"Juin";s:11:"cm_lang_jul";s:7:"Juillet";s:11:"cm_lang_aug";s:5:"Août";s:11:"cm_lang_sep";s:9:"Septembre";s:11:"cm_lang_oct";s:7:"Octobre";s:11:"cm_lang_nov";s:8:"Novembre";s:11:"cm_lang_dec";s:9:"Décembre";s:11:"cm_lang_mon";s:5:"Lundi";s:11:"cm_lang_tue";s:5:"Mardi";s:11:"cm_lang_wed";s:8:"Mercredi";s:11:"cm_lang_thu";s:5:"Jeudi";s:11:"cm_lang_fri";s:8:"Vendredi";s:11:"cm_lang_sat";s:6:"Samedi";s:11:"cm_lang_sun";s:8:"Dimanche";}';
    $lang_de = 'a:44:{s:12:"cm_lang_cale";s:8:"Kalender";s:12:"cm_lang_date";s:5:"Datum";s:12:"cm_lang_span";s:12:"Dauer # Tage";s:12:"cm_lang_titl";s:5:"Titel";s:12:"cm_lang_time";s:4:"Zeit";s:12:"cm_lang_loca";s:3:"Ort";s:12:"cm_lang_desc";s:12:"Beschreibung";s:12:"cm_lang_noen";s:24:"keine Einträge gefunden";s:12:"cm_lang_noca";s:23:"kein Kalender vorhanden";s:18:"cm_lang_dateformat";s:5:"d.m.Y";s:12:"cm_lang_prnt";s:7:"drucken";s:12:"cm_lang_ical";s:9:"ICalendar";s:12:"cm_lang_artl";s:11:"Artikellink";s:12:"cm_lang_lbut";s:2:"<<";s:12:"cm_lang_rbut";s:2:">>";s:12:"cm_lang_bckl";s:7:"zurück";s:12:"cm_lang_lstl";s:6:"Detail";s:12:"cm_lang_slct";s:7:"Auswahl";s:12:"cm_lang_undf";s:4:"im #";s:16:"cm_lang_slct_all";s:14:"alle Einträge";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_am";s:15:"aktueller Monat";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_ay";s:14:"aktuelles Jahr";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_nm";s:17:"nächste # Monate";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_ny";s:16:"nächste # Jahre";s:15:"cm_lang_slct_lm";s:15:"letzte # Monate";s:11:"cm_lang_jan";s:6:"Januar";s:11:"cm_lang_feb";s:7:"Februar";s:11:"cm_lang_mar";s:5:"März";s:11:"cm_lang_apr";s:5:"April";s:11:"cm_lang_may";s:3:"Mai";s:11:"cm_lang_jun";s:4:"Juni";s:11:"cm_lang_jul";s:4:"Juli";s:11:"cm_lang_aug";s:6:"August";s:11:"cm_lang_sep";s:9:"September";s:11:"cm_lang_oct";s:7:"Oktober";s:11:"cm_lang_nov";s:8:"November";s:11:"cm_lang_dec";s:8:"Dezember";s:11:"cm_lang_mon";s:6:"Montag";s:11:"cm_lang_tue";s:8:"Dienstag";s:11:"cm_lang_wed";s:8:"Mittwoch";s:11:"cm_lang_thu";s:10:"Donnerstag";s:11:"cm_lang_fri";s:7:"Freitag";s:11:"cm_lang_sat";s:7:"Samstag";s:11:"cm_lang_sun";s:7:"Sonntag";}';

$sql_cm[3] = "INSERT INTO `".DB_PREPEND."phpwcms_cmcalendar_language` (`cm_lang_id`, `cm_lang_status`, `cm_lang_createdate`, `cm_lang_changedate`, `cm_lang_name`, `cm_lang_loc`, `cm_lang_sys`, `cm_lang_lang`) VALUES
      (1, 1, '2009-07-07 00:00:00', '2009-07-07 01:00:00', 'English', 'en', '1', '". $lang_en ."'),
      (2, 1, '2009-07-07 00:00:00', '2009-07-07 01:00:00', 'Spanish', 'es', '1', '". $lang_es ."'),
      (3, 1, '2009-07-07 00:00:00', '2009-07-07 01:00:00', 'French (France)', 'fr', '1', '". $lang_fr ."'),
      (4, 1, '2009-07-07 00:00:00', '2009-07-07 01:00:00', 'German (Germany)', 'de', '1', '". $lang_de ."')";

$sql_error = array();

//create db tables

if(!_dbQuery($sql_cm[1], 'CREATE')) {

$sql_error[1] = '<p class="error">Error creating <b>phpwcms_cmcalendar_events</b> initial database table: '.@htmlentities(@mysql_error(), ENT_QUOTES, PHPWCMS_CHARSET).'</p>';

}
    if(!_dbQuery($sql_cm[2], 'CREATE')) {

$sql_error[2] = '<p class="error">Error creating <b>phpwcms_cmcalendar_language</b> initial database table: '.@htmlentities(@mysql_error(), ENT_QUOTES, PHPWCMS_CHARSET).'</p>';

}

// insert default settings
    if(!isset($sql_error[2]) && !_dbQuery("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ".DB_PREPEND."phpwcms_cmcalendar_language", 'COUNT')) {

@_dbQuery($sql_cm[3], 'INSERT');
    	if(@mysql_error()) {
    		$sql_error[3] = '<p class="error">Error inserting default <b>phpwcms_cmcalendar_language</b> entries: '.@htmlentities(@mysql_error(), ENT_QUOTES, PHPWCMS_CHARSET).'</p>';	
    	}
    }
      echo '<p class="title">cmCalendar setup</p>';      
      if(count($sql_error)) {
      	echo implode(LF, $sql_error);
      } else {
      echo '<p class="">cmCalendar setup successful. Please click the module link again to start working with the module!</p>';
      }

} else { //not good
      	echo '<p>'.@htmlentities(@mysql_error(), ENT_QUOTES, PHPWCMS_CHARSET).'</p>';
  }*/
}
?>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU
because it's important!
breitsch
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

PERFEKT!
Die Tables waren bereits angelegt und nun funktioniert es wunderbar.
Klasse Arbeit und herzlichen Dank für den tollen Support!
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

Ich bin erst jetzt dazu gekommen, die Inhalte des Moduls auf der Seite zu verwenden. Nun stelle ich aber doch weitere Fehler fest, als da sind:

Betroffen ist wohl nur der Content Part:
Bereits beim Aufruf, aber auch beim Speichern erhalte ich folgenden Fehler:

Warning: implode() [function.implode]: Invalid arguments passed in .../include/inc_module/mod_cm_calendar/inc/cnt.form.php on line 43
Ich konnte auch folgendes beobachten bei:
event listing
selection: [ALL][DEFAULT]... usw., nur diese Einstellungen, werden nicht übernommen.

Ebenso funktionieren die RTs:
{CM_CALENDAR}
{CM_CALENDAR}{SHOW_CONTENT:CP,1}
offenbar nicht.

Bitte Hilfe, mimimimi...
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

$content['cm_calendar']['cm_selection'] enthält:
a:1:{i:0;s:0:\"\";}

in Zeile 42 funktioniert UNSERIALIZE nicht !?¿
$contentradval = @unserialize($content['cm_calendar']['cm_selection']);

$contentradval ist LEER!

und damit steigt php in zeile 43 aus:
$content['cm_calendar']['cm_selection'] = implode(LF, $contentradval);

breitsch, i need help please.
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

Does anybody know if breitsch is still alive?

I don't get any auto-translations neither with calendar nor with the google maps.