[SOLVED] Help with 1.3.9 Shop Module

Get help with installation and running official modules for phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
yorkshire_boy1

[SOLVED] Help with 1.3.9 Shop Module

Post by yorkshire_boy1 »

I wondered whether someone could write a tutorial on how to get the shop module working correctly in English, for 1.3.9, or if one exists, point me in the right direction.

I have used some of the hints in other threads for previous phpwcms versions, and can set up the back end of the shop module OK with categories etc.

For the front end, when I use Olivers replacement tags in one of my pages:

Code: Select all

<hr />
<h2>Category</h2>
{SHOP_CATEGORIES}
<hr />
{SHOP_PRODUCTLIST}
<hr />
{CART_SMALL}

<hr />
<hr />
{SHOP_ORDER_PROCESS}
I can see the categories and products, add them to my shopping cart. But when I click "checkout", nothing happens.

I see that there are Cart and Shop links to set up in the backend of the shop module, under preferences, and that if I add something here, I can set the target for the links in the shop order process.

However the cart items are not stored/saved, and I cannot see the checkout screen.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Tom
Last edited by yorkshire_boy1 on Wed 10. Dec 2008, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.
yorkshire_boy1

Re: Help with 1.3.9 Shop Module in English

Post by yorkshire_boy1 »

Update:

I have got the items to save by changing the '$phpwcms['SESSION_FEinit']' variable to 1 in the conf.inc.php file, as someone suggested in another thread.

Edit: This has solved the problem.

Thanks