phpwcms is released under GPL. Use this forum to discuss the GPL or inform about possible offences against phpwcms' copyrights.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu 3. Feb 2005, 05:39
I've read the license but still am not sure of it's implications.
Suppose I develop a website using phpwcms, do I need to leave the "Copyright 2003-2004 Webverbund.de" link on the front page?
- Posts: 657
- Joined: Tue 17. Feb 2004, 09:56
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
you can take the copyright off the frontpage...
the only things you need to leave is the following
- login page needs to have the logo and copyright information left in tact
- in the source code the copyright must also remain in tact.
hope this helps