http://taxintelligence.net - Another good site

post released sites here made with phpwcms
ayamudua

http://taxintelligence.net - Another good site

Post by ayamudua »

http://taxintelligence.net
Another good site minted using PhpWCMS. Thanks for all your handwork.
" That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing itself has changed, but that our power to do is increased" - emerson
ssyfrig

Post by ssyfrig »

Hi

There are some js Error's.

Example http://taxintelligence.net/index.php?planningbenefits

sven
ayamudua

Can you post the error message you got?

Post by ayamudua »

I dont see it. I have tested it in IE and opera and there is no js error.

What browser are you using?

Thanks.
" That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not that the nature of the thing itself has changed, but that our power to do is increased" - emerson
ssyfrig

Post by ssyfrig »

IE 6 SP2

Code: Select all

LINE: 40
CHAR: 6
ERROR: expected ','
Code: 0
Sven
rk

Post by rk »

IE 6 SP1 and many patches :-)

same problem :!:
Ralf
ayamudua

Post by ayamudua »

rk wrote:IE 6 SP1 and many patches :-)

same problem :!:
Sorry folks. I did not see this happen in my browser so I was not sure why. As you said above, I have gone back to look at my browser version, and I realize that I have version "IE6 SP2". I have also tested it in Opera, and it works just fine. Will take a look at the scripts and see what can be changed. Meanwhile if you like you may upgrade your IE to SP2. I have to look for SP1 to replicate the issue and try to fix it. Let me know if this helps. I will test with other browser later today and report back. Thanks guys.

but generally, did you all like the design of the site. Its very simple and straigthforward. Thanks for your review.
Kulinarisk

Post by Kulinarisk »

I think you should make the the link area wider so you don't get the ugly line breaks in the navigation
ayamudua

Thanks for your comment

Post by ayamudua »

Kulinarisk wrote:I think you should make the the link area wider so you don't get the ugly line breaks in the navigation
I cant seem to make it work. Any idea how I can keep that permanent. I tried using the layer tag, did not work when I tested it. any suggestion will be welcomed
Jari

Post by Jari »

Howe about make a new website :o I don't know what you have thought about when you made that design?

Sorry if I am too hard on you but why use the same background color in the wcms and outside of it ?

Try to change the color that is outside of WCMS and you have 100% better design of your website.
Kulinarisk

Post by Kulinarisk »

Give your div an absolute width
ayamudua

Post by ayamudua »

Jari wrote:Sorry if I am too hard on you but why use the same background color in the wcms and outside of it ?
Try to change the color that is outside of WCMS and you have 100% better design of your website.
Thanks for your suggestions. I think the design is a matter of choice. I do not generally like so many colors on a website. I like the color scheme I am using, and I love one background. Take a closer look at it again. If you do not like it, then well, I cant help there. Thanks for your comments though.
ayamudua

Post by ayamudua »

Kulinarisk wrote:Give your div an absolute width
I used this suggestion and it worked just fine. I used the static option if the position. That is the one that seem to work. Take a look at it now. I love it now. Thanks for your comments.
Kulinarisk

Post by Kulinarisk »

Much better. May I suggest that you give the div another background color. It will give the eye a chance to orientate itself on the page 8)
you can also check the conf.template_default.inc.php to change the green hover color
intor1

Form and Substance

Post by intor1 »

I am accustomed to more white space and graphics, even in technically intense Web sites. Of course, form is a matter of personal choice.

Substance is another matter, and any differences I might have with you on design are overshadowed by the excellent content. I have bookmarked your info pages. Good job.