www.gc-laegern.ch - A Golf-Clubs Homepage

post released sites here made with phpwcms
brans

www.gc-laegern.ch - A Golf-Clubs Homepage

Post by brans »

http://www.gc-laegern.ch

This is a Page aimed to members of the Golfclub and those who want to become Members. The Page is created by me and if you would not just have a look at the tunnel page but click any of the top Links, you would see that there is not just this small Design. The first Page is thought to bring the Club Logo into the centre of the Design so anyone knows where he is and just quickly describe what people can find on the page. The Rest is just content content and content :D.

I would be very grateful for any kind of advice or comment....

The Page was created with phpwcms January 2004 and was updated until some March 2004 Version.
Florian

Post by Florian »

Hi brans,

nice made site. Very clear and easy understanding navigation. Very good and nice informations about the history of Golf ;). The "Tee"-Part is my favorite one...
The only thing I would recomend to change is on the one hand the typo. The fonts didn't harmonise to each other. On the other hand I would rebulid the top image with the Golf clubs and so on. It looks like a frezed flash animation. If you need some help on it, just repost in this thread :D.

Cheers,
Florian

P.S.: Maybe http://www.par-t-golf.de is interesting for you. We're also the dealer for swizerland :D.
brans

Post by brans »

Hi Florian,
ich denke ich kann deutsch mit dir reden ;)

Vielen Dank für deine positive Kritik. Ich habe erfreulicherweise von den Clubmitgliedern bisher auch nur positive Kritik erhalten.

Mit der eingefroreren Flash-Animation hast du in gewissem Masse sogar Recht:
In den ersten Tagen war es eine Animation, es kamen aber Beschwerden über die Ladezeit, da vielen der Seiten-Benutzer nur ISDN oder gar nur eine analoge Leitung zur Verfügung steht. Ich habe daher ein Bild daraus erstellt.

Wenn du weitere, genauere Tips hättest bezüglich des Banners wäre ich dir sehr verbunden.

Ich wäre ausserdem froh, wenn du den Fehler mit den Schriftarten genauer erläuterst, der ist mir wohl bisher unterlaufen ?

Nochmals vielen Danke

Grüsse

Andi