oh lol - i forgot something

post released sites here made with phpwcms
Fulvio Romanin

oh lol - i forgot something

Post by Fulvio Romanin »

there are a couple sites i re-did recently

http://www.rototomsunsplash.com is one of them - and now it's huger than ever, a real portal made with phpwcms
http://www.braidadicasa.com has been re-styled as well...
Completeness is reached through subtraction, not through addition
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

Hi Fulvio,

both look great, I think.
Much work, especially on your reggae portal. Who the he** did all that translations for you? Was it you???

Well, many, many years ago, round 1996, I was involved in managing and promoting a music festival, too, using a webserver with all information for the people out there. It was very cutting-edge then. But to my regret at this time, such pretty CMSs like phpwcms weren't availiable yet.

And the people asked their selves: "Inter.. what?? What's the guy talking about???"

This was the "mosaic" html 1.0 time or something, with no pics or at least animated gif's. :wink:

So, I wish you good luck to your festival...

Greetz

PS: I'm focused on phpwcms right now that much, that I can't remember building sites with good old Dreamweaver, GoLive or something....which were daily tools.

guess I'd fail today. [GoWhat??]

--> online with phpwcms
{so_much} | Knick-Knack. | GitHub
Umlaute im URL sind meistens immer Kacke.
Fulvio Romanin

Post by Fulvio Romanin »

Hi Fulvio,

both look great, I think.
Much work, especially on your reggae portal. Who the he** did all that translations for you? Was it you???
no, there is a huge staff behind that - actually it's more or lesss the hugest reggae festival in europe so it's necessary to have all this staff for languages...
Well, many, many years ago, round 1996, I was involved in managing and promoting a music festival, too, using a webserver with all information for the people out there. It was very cutting-edge then. But to my regret at this time, such pretty CMSs like phpwcms weren't availiable yet.
wow... which festival was it?
And the people asked their selves: "Inter.. what?? What's the guy talking about???"
they STILL ask it, don't worry :)
So, I wish you good luck to your festival...
thanks a whole lot :)
PS: I'm focused on phpwcms right now that much, that I can't remember building sites with good old Dreamweaver, GoLive or something....which were daily tools.
i still use DW for code, but hell, a full static site? the mere thought gives me the creeps.. :shock:
Completeness is reached through subtraction, not through addition