urbanpoor.or.id

discuss about sites that are just under construction or where experimental stuff is used
madmus

urbanpoor.or.id

Post by madmus »

not a good one, still develop :wink:
Jérôme

Post by Jérôme »

Interesting. But where is the link to the site? ;)
hofisoft

Post by hofisoft »

coos

Post by coos »

:idea: I'm really liking the graphics on the left, but the menu elements are a bit hard to read on top of them...

I'm a big USE IT fan, which doesn't look so sharp itself (read here), but there's NO WAY you'll miss what's actually going on- the information delivery.

Besides that, there are some great reports and papers on (amongst other things...):

Hardcore introduction to CSS (read this if you're SERIOUS about web design- if you're just having fun, then these might ALL be a bit heavy :shock: )

Reset and Cancel buttons

How users READ on the web

and many more...

Of course it depends how much into all of this you want to go, but having only picked up CSS a few months ago, I'm realising that the more we do what these (initially) boring (sorry Jakob :P ) people are saying, the more EVERYTHING we're doing can advance...

here's a real gem of inspiration for anyone contemplating getting into REAL CSS-BASED DESIGN... any time the CSS world gets me down, I take a stroll in the Garden

Keep smiling, peeps!

Coos
In a world where we have no walls or fences, why do we rely so heavily on Windows and Gates?
heheh... just a thought ;)

http://www.cooscreations.com