AnimeInfo.org Redesign

discuss about sites that are just under construction or where experimental stuff is used
ariolander

AnimeInfo.org Redesign

Post by ariolander »

Well 20 hours later I think I got most of my backend stuff worked out. General goal was to re-do all of our old site in phpWCMS. The old staff tried multiple CMSs and even phpWCMS once before but nothing worked out. Decided I would try my hand at it and this was the result.

http://www.nekomode.com/animeinfo/

In general near every section is complete with 1 or 2 examples of what the content would look like. Right now it is a technical demo for the current AI.org staff to evaluate before we finnaly (hopefully) adopt phpWCMS for out main site and go through the long process of transfering all the content.

There are some quirks though which for the life of me I can't figure out maybe you guys can help me out here.
The Featured Series - Cowboy Bebop & Cowboy Bebop - Story pages are both using the same template but for some reason the first one doesn't want to render the menus to the left correctly 0.o;;

But other than that I am proud of what phpWCMS could do. A bit mroe work but I was able to get it to do everything I wanted it to do.