Need Feedback for Rock-Site "HöRN"

discuss about sites that are just under construction or where experimental stuff is used
Keppn

Need Feedback for Rock-Site "HöRN"

Post by Keppn »

Hi everyone!

I put a lot of effort into the new Site of our band, to be found under http://www.hoern.net/index.php

The site is going live soon (although I still need to add a lot of content), so I'd very much appreciate your comments. Is it too dark? Too long loading? Do you get the splitted navigation?

Let me hear you!

:D
pico

Post by pico »

Hi

nice Site - but I don't like to scroll down to read any Content al the Time
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board
Klappstuhl28

Post by Klappstuhl28 »

hi keppn or Morituri te Salutant :D

... same to me. Even the index-page should be
show a litlle bit smaller that you dont have to
scroll down that much. Maybe some user have a less-resolution-monitor
the have to sroll too much for the hole page.

The pics/fonts/colors are great
Lars

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. - H. Jackson Brown -
Keppn

Post by Keppn »

Thanks for the feedback! You are both right, I focused so much on the layout that I lost sight of the usability :oops:

I also showed the site to some friends in real life (wha), and most of them had quite a problem to find the submenu in the right flag... quite disturbing, since I thought the menus were quite pronounced by the color.

I haven't found a better solution for the menu yet, any ideas? Or wasn't the navigation problematic for you?
Klappstuhl28

Post by Klappstuhl28 »

hi,

no it wasn´t really a problem but a little
more symmetric navigation-layout would
be more user friendly for not
phpwcms-specific-eyes
Lars

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. - H. Jackson Brown -