RT Coding Documentation

If you have created additional (non official) documentation or tutorials or something like that please post this here
rasta

RT Coding Documentation

Post by rasta »

:?: Is there somewhere a documentation for own RTag writing?

:?: Gibt es irgendwo eine Dokumentation für eigene RTags?

reg rasta
brans

Post by brans »

--...--/index.php/topic,4.0.html => Coding Guidelines
coding guidelines wrote:1. Less changes to the core - easier installation and upgrade

If you develop a MOD, pay attention to the fact that the less you change the better the. This will result in less problems to the core code of the phpwcms system. Why? It makes installation and upgrade much more easy for each upgrade of phpwcms itself.

Please make use of the frontend_render folder and frontend_init folder instead of modifying the core code. You can place any custom function inside the frontend_init (anything that would be placed inside the front.func.inc.php) and frontend_render is a replacement for content.func.inc.php (see our reptags for some easy examples). Please give your files clear names: (ex.: reptag_name.php / mod_name.php).

Don't change the core because your changes will be overwritten with the next release of phpwcms. It is only hard work for you and those who want to install the MOD - and this each time with each upgrade. Well, now I have repeated myself often enough Wink.
Example of usage:
--...--/index.php/topic,65.0.html

Find more reptags (see my signature "complete list")

add your own reptags here.

Please use the template for adding mods that you can find at the above coding guidelines link.