Anyone willing to write an article on "articles"?

If you have created additional (non official) documentation or tutorials or something like that please post this here
nsnook

Anyone willing to write an article on "articles"?

Post by nsnook »

I may be up for it after I learn them better, but I figured anyone who had experience with other variations or whatever would want to explain them from the functionality perspective.

This is a big task I guess because there are many types and some are self-explanitory.

I am not really sure what someone would want to cover, but I just figured I'd put it out there as something I would want to read.
N
ionrock

Post by ionrock »

I wrote a basic intro into one way to think about articles if it helps. Just check the site below for more info. I hope it might help.
pSouper

Post by pSouper »

it may be better to ask YOU what your interpretation of an article is.
this way we can correct you and point out where you may be gettign confused.

In my head and article is the content of a page built from any number of component parts (content parts). this expalation is simple and clean and serves me well.
nsnook

good point

Post by nsnook »

You make a very good point. I just spent time hacking away & got through most of my questions.

My first phpWCMS site is now 80% done. It wont win any awards, but it is good for us:

bsticker.com/tkd
eventually: http://www.TKDncnj.com

I am using v1.2 and will be upgrading to v1.4 & again at the end of may to v2? / v1.5... I think that will make things easier as well.
pSouper

Post by pSouper »

Who would not give an award to a Tae Kwon Do Grandmaster :shock:
nsnook

Humor

Post by nsnook »