Guestbook: Changing "Show E-Mail" default setting

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
larmann

Re: Guestbook: Changing "Show E-Mail" default setting

Post by larmann »

Now I changed the cache in conf.inc to 1 and turned cache off in the article head. But nevertheless: There is the not-wanted "checked" in the source code.

My template:

The source code in the frontend:
update

Post by update »

Did you clear the browser's cache?
look at one of my templates (working):

Code: Select all

<td>
<input name="guestbook_show" type="radio" value="0">Afficher courriel<br />
<input name="guestbook_show" type="radio" value="1">Cacher courriell<br />
<input name="guestbook_show" type="radio" value="2" checked>Afficher courriel sous la forme "info at mail dot com"
</td>
Don't care about the table construction ... ;)
Try it without {GBSHOW_0/1/2} - I don't use this...

Look at http://forum.phpwcms.org/viewtopic.php?p=130918#p130918 again
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
larmann

Post by larmann »

Thank you, Claus. This works and the code looks fine. I don't understand what the GBSHOW in the default template was for, but I don't bother any more. It works like this and I am very grateful that you took all that time for explaining it to me.
update

Post by update »

Welcome :)
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.