Error/warning in File Center

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
jimbOO

Error/warning in File Center

Post by jimbOO »

I succesfully uploaded one transparency GIF into one folder in File Center, and i got these PHP warnings above picture thumbnail:

Code: Select all

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in d:\appserv\www\diskrepancija\include\inc_ext\ss_image\ss_image.class.php on line 262

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in d:\appserv\www\diskrepancija\include\inc_ext\ss_image\ss_image.class.php on line 458

Warning: imagepng(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in d:\appserv\www\diskrepancija\include\inc_ext\ss_image\ss_image.class.php on line 166
what is the problem? what to do?
screem of the butterfly
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

immer prüfen, Ob Du auch tatsächlich GD2 hast - ansonsten auf GD1 in der conf.inc.php umstellen.

Oliver
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
jimbOO

Post by jimbOO »

Oliver Georgi wrote:immer prüfen, Ob Du auch tatsächlich GD2 hast - ansonsten auf GD1 in der conf.inc.php umstellen.

Oliver
i dont speak (or read) German. please in English.
:lol:
screem of the butterfly
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

Oliver Georgi wrote:immer prüfen, Ob Du auch tatsächlich GD2 hast - ansonsten auf GD1 in der conf.inc.php umstellen.

Oliver
please proof if you had really GD2 on your server, try it and chnage to GD1 into your conf.inc.php
jlbach

Post by jlbach »

I obtain the same error that jimbOO says. I'm using the phpwcms v1.2.3-DEV and GD2. (I have tried GD1, but don't works al all.. images apears corrupted)

This is the error:
http://www.urbal10-integra.org/temporal/error_gd2.png

An this the configuration of php:

GD Support: enabled
GD Version: bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
GIF Read Support: enabled
GIF Create Support: enabled
PNG Support: enabled
WBMP Support: enabled
XBM Support: enabled

Can anybody help me.. ? Thanks
jlbach

Post by jlbach »

uops.. I see now that in the gd configuration there is no comment about JPG.. May it be the problem.. isn't it..?

I have instaled another phpwcms in another domain, but at the same server with no probl to upload any kind of images.. but I see that there the configuration is diferent:

GD Support: enabled
GD Version: bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
FreeType Support: enabled
FreeType Linkage: with freetype
GIF Read Support: enabled
GIF Create Support: enabled
JPG Support: enabled
PNG Support: enabled
WBMP Support: enabled
XBM Support: enabled

(is it posible that in the same server there will be two different php configurations..?)
jlbach

Post by jlbach »

I have to correct the information above..

In both domains, the configuration of GD in the PHPINFO is diferent if the link comes from Cpanel or from the link in phpwcms admin area. In the first case there is no reference to JPG. In the second this field is included..

Does anybody knows which is the reason of this difference.. ?
Whay may I do to solve the error in GD.. ?

Thanks,
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

JPG support is needed - makes no sense why it isn't available when GIF is.

Oliver
jlbach

Post by jlbach »

I have consulted the hosting service to know about the real php configuration and it seems that JPG support is enabled. They says that this is the good one:
http://82.194.66.50/phpinfo.php

GD Support  enabled  
GD Version  bundled (2.0.28 compatible)  
FreeType Support  enabled  
FreeType Linkage  with freetype  
GIF Read Support  enabled  
GIF Create Support  enabled  
JPG Support  enabled  
PNG Support  enabled  
WBMP Support  enabled  
XBM Support  enabled  
The configuration of my config.inc.php

$phpwcms["imagick"]           = 0; //0 = GD,  1 = ImageMagick, 2 = ImageMagick 4.2.9
$phpwcms["imagick_path"]      = ""; //Path to ImageMagick (default="" - none)
$phpwcms["use_gd2"]           = 1; //0 = GD1, 1 = GD2
And this is the error in /phpwcms.php?do=files

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in /home/urbal10/public_html/include/inc_ext/ss_image/ss_image.class.php on line 262

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/urbal10/public_html/include/inc_ext/ss_image/ss_image.class.php on line 458

Warning: imagegif(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/urbal10/public_html/include/inc_ext/ss_image/ss_image.class.php on line 156
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

Maybe - not enough memory. Image too large. Zend Optimizer problems. Maybe, might be...

Can you send me the image by email - or send me an link where I can download it.

What size settings do you use?

Oliver
jlbach

Post by jlbach »

As you said in the email, everything is ok.
The error comes from only one file. I have erased it and uploaded again, and the error message has disappeared.
Thanks for your help, Oliver.
agemmell

Post by agemmell »

I get the same error:

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor(): Invalid image dimensions in /home/agemmell/public_html/include/inc_ext/ss_image/ss_image.class.php on line 261

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/agemmell/public_html/include/inc_ext/ss_image/ss_image.class.php on line 457

Warning: imagegif(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/agemmell/public_html/include/inc_ext/ss_image/ss_image.class.php on line 156
I have GD2 and other JPGs work fine! Just this GIF seems to be giving me trouble. I tried deleting it and re-uploading it but I get the same error.

The GIF isn't big at all - it's just 880 bytes and 260px (width) by 2px (height).

Any ideas?
agemmell

Post by agemmell »

Hmmm, I tried uploading a 199px wide GIF and it worked! Perhaps there is a 200px wide limit to the images that can be stored in the File Center? Is this correct?
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

no this is not correct
agemmell

Post by agemmell »

Oliver Georgi wrote:no this is not correct
Thanks Oliver.

Any idea why it would allow me to upload a 199x2 pixel GIF but cause errors with a 260x2 pixel GIF? I tried it again with a 216x2 pixel GIF and that caused an error too.

All suggestions welcome!