How do I embed two articles within an HTML template?

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
vrain

How do I embed two articles within an HTML template?

Post by vrain »

Hey, can someone advise me on how I can have a single page with TWO updating content boxes embedded in it, taking their source info from two separate articles?

Example, - Embed article "thumbnails" and article "links" within the same page, so that I can edit/update the two articles independently of the index article itself. ( the one that is the "master" to the other two ).

Tried with {CONTENT}, but I can only use one article with this feature. I wish there was {CONTENT:ID} feature or similar.

Thanks,
Vr
defect

:::good idea:::

Post by defect »

yes ;)= i needed two.....

so long...
spirelli

Post by spirelli »

There are some great examples on here: http://peperkorn-online.de/index.php?quick-start in the 'Tips and tricks' section. Everything done purely with phpwcms. Unfortunately German only. I think it's time that someone translated this, as Pepe has done a brilliant Job here and this should help many people. So who volunteers?
rushclub

Post by rushclub »

or with the 1.1.9 dev release, content everywehere :)
3 (!) Jahre warten reichen mir. Ich bin erst mal weg.
Peekay

Post by Peekay »

There's a workaround here:

http://www.phpwcms.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=24965#24965

but as rushclub says, the new version will allow more than one content tag.
spirelli

Post by spirelli »

rushclub wrote:or with the 1.1.9 dev release, content everywehere :)
Would not recomment it as it is not a stable version, and things might get changed around with the next version. Better to work with the latest public version.