Infinite posts feature / option

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
adamderesz

Re: Infinite posts feature / option

Post by adamderesz »

cool 8)
update

Post by update »

I tried to do it with Content Parts but up to now no success :(
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
update

Post by update »

Now are all errors gone and the spinner shows up, but no new items are added (i.e. I can't see any).
But when I reload the page the next items are showing (minus the ones before)...
Hmmmm.... :roll:
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
update

Post by update »

when the spinner is showing up, the address bar switches from index.php?aid=28 to index.php?aid=28-2 but the items of this page aren't added. A page reload is going to that page aid=28-2 but loses the previous page items and the spinner loads the aid=28-3 then and so on.
Seems there is something different going on with CP-pagination compared to the page pagination...
No ideas anymore...
PS: I even tried it with a basic template to make sure I'm not fooling myself with some template issues, but..
update

Post by update »

So at last I got it working with CP pagination too :)
Really cool! 8)