no css files on localhost

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Blokof

no css files on localhost

Post by Blokof »

Hello,

Got a working new version of phpwcms on my localhost using WAMP, i have copied a backup of a live website to the new localhost instal, everything work well, images, templates in admin etc.. But i don't see my own css files in the templates? I only see the 'Frontend.css and print_layout.css !

How is this possible? I have copied my own css files in the right map but stil it doesn't sow up in the back-end.

Hope anybody can help me!

"Problem solved' ! config was directing to another map..
update

Re: no css files on localhost

Post by update »

This is a normal behaviour. Only frontend.css can be edited directly via backend. All other css-files (and template files too) have to be edited by downloading them. Use pspad editor to do so (for example)...
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.