Calling CP Tabs which contains {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x}

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
baklavoni

Calling CP Tabs which contains {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x}

Post by baklavoni »

Hello.

I faced one problem, ... I cannot call CP Tabs with {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x} if CP tabs contains also {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,xy} of some other CP.
I got Tabs CP working, but in tabs contents, i got only RT text "{SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x}".
For me it look like {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x} can go only one level in depth? or I'm wrong?

I'm making phpwcms user (cms editor) error proof template, and I really need to use {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x}...

Just to be clear to all of you,... I'm calling 4 Poll CP in 4 tabs in Tabs CP with {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,[1-4]}.
Polls are entered and maintaned in one Article. Tabs CP is in another Article... but it can be anywhere inside the site structure... :)

Any idea how to make {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x} show another {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x} in Tabs CP?

Thanks!
There is no page like home page...
update

Re: Calling CP Tabs which contains {SHOW_CONTENT:CP,x}

Post by update »

It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

... or the "light" version: WRAP_SHOW_CONTENT
- 19.01.2011 KH: Parsing of SHOW_CONTENT when in embedded CPs this RT appears a second time.
Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
baklavoni

Post by baklavoni »

GREAT!
Thank you both for the pointing to (and making) the solution :)
There is no page like home page...