Upgrading 1.3.3 to 1.4.7

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
hus-jpc

Upgrading 1.3.3 to 1.4.7

Post by hus-jpc »

Hi,

I'm not a web designer & only know how to use parts of phpwcms that my friend who designed my site showed me. I'm using a macbook pro & am trying to upgrade from version 1.3.3 to 1.4.7 but can't figure out how to do it.

Also, I'm trying to place a table into one of my website pages but everytime I do, no matter how big or small the table is, the menu on the left hand side moves to the bottom of the page. The link for the page is:

http://www.justplanecrazy.co.uk/index.p ... xperiences

I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Many thanks

Hus
pepe

Re: Upgrading 1.3.3 to 1.4.7

Post by pepe »

Hi Hus,

inside your code, i find the lines:
<style type="text/css">tr { }col { }td { padding-top: 1px; padding-right: 1px; padding-left: 1px; color: windowtext; font-size: 18pt; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; text-decoration: none; font-family: Arial; vertical-align: bottom; border: medium none; }.oa1 { border: 1pt solid black; text-align: center; vertical-align: middle; padding: 3.6pt 7.2pt; }</style>
Change it... and you will see :D
hus-jpc

Re: Upgrading 1.3.3 to 1.4.7

Post by hus-jpc »

Genius Pepe! Thank you so much! & I figured out how to make the text in the boxes above smaller as they enlarged when I placed the table in it. Not sure why that would effect it but guess that's more complex.

There must be an easier way to add tables though? I want to add links on each line to another page and also have it so a large photo on the right hand side changed when you roll over each voucher type, ie helicopter lesson; pic of a helicopter, fast jet flight, pic of a fast jet etc. Or is that getting too complex for a newbie?

Thanks again!!! :)