Link in Glossary

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
walnut

Link in Glossary

Post by walnut »

When using the Glossary Mod I get a link on the Glossary item that is supposed to link to the expanded topic information.

For example, "index.php?glossary&glossaryid=1"
Instead it produces a link like, "index.php?glossaryid=1"

I assume this is controlled in the mod_glossary/inc/cnt.article.php, but I do not know how to make it work correctly.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Additionally, does anyone know what the content part "plugin:glossary" "glossary tag:" should have for a value.

Also the same question for the mod under glossary item. I have tried a number of things but can't seem to figure out what is needed in these areas.
flip-flop

Re: Link in Glossary

Post by flip-flop »

I think your have an bad installation.
Glossary works like a charm.

Code: Select all

http://example.com/index.php?my_category&glossaryid=2&glossarytitle=A-Title
Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
Oliver Georgi
Site Admin

Post by Oliver Georgi »

It's the problem when used on home without additional alias or article/structure level ID.

I will check the function that handles this to implement a fallback in case that is empty.
Oliver Georgi | phpwcms Developer | GitHub | LinkedIn | Систрон
walnut

Re: Link in Glossary - SOLVED

Post by walnut »

Thanks for the comments. I solved it by deleting the content part and the article and theny recreating it. Now it works like a champ.
update

Post by update »

Oliver Georgi wrote:It's the problem when used on home without additional alias or article/structure level ID.
I tried to use it within a structure (not on home) but it is spitting the same "not found": the "my_category/my_article_alias" isn't rendered into the link.
When there is more than one article I get the right link structure when clicking the article containing the module.
Seems there is still something wrong....
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.