Bad Behavior blocking forms even if it is disabled??

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Nik2004

Bad Behavior blocking forms even if it is disabled??

Post by Nik2004 »

Hi

I am using v1.3.3 (upgraded earlier from 1.1RC4). I remember that in the past I had installed (don't remember when and how) bad behavior (I think at the time it was a hack rather than a component in phpwcms) but I had removed it because it was not blocking spam. Later I used the incorporated solmetra captcha and I solved my spam problems.

Now, I noticed that when I post a form (the old form email content part as it was enhanced with a captcha) I ge the following error:
Error 403

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /unborn1/unborn/include/inc_act/act_formmailer.php on this server.

Your Internet Protocol address is listed on a blacklist of addresses involved in malicious or illegal activity. See the listing below for more details on specific blacklists and removal procedures.

Your technical support key is: 4d31-b051-1366-73cd

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact noreply at unborn.gr and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.
How has this issue occurred and how can I disable Bad Behavior (which I thought is inexistent)??? Note that in In conf.inc.php:

Code: Select all

$phpwcms['Bad_Behavior'] = 1; // 1 enables spam blocking by Bad Behavior, 0 off
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

In any case, even if Bad Behavior was enabled, it should not be blocking me (the site admin) while testing the form!!??
update

Re: Bad Behavior blocking forms even if it is disabled??

Post by update »

a forum search for "bad behavior" is uncovering this: http://forum.phpwcms.org/viewtopic.php?t=16236
happy searching :wink:
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
Nik2004

Re: Bad Behavior blocking forms even if it is disabled??

Post by Nik2004 »

OK I found in include/inc_act/act_formmailer.php the following line and commented it out.

Code: Select all

require_once (PHPWCMS_ROOT.'/include/inc_module/mod_bad-behavior/bad-behavior-phpwcms.php');
It works fine now. Thanks.