English version of website missing?

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
birdboot

English version of website missing?

Post by birdboot »

The english version of the site at http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/ has been hidden. (ie there are redirects in place that take you to the German version.) I'm looking for an installation guide for 1.3.3, and my German is way too bad for me to do it without an english version. The doco at Sourceforge is for 1.1 , and hasn't got an Installation section anyway. Can anyone point me to an English installation guide for v1.3.3?
flip-flop

Re: English version of website missing?

Post by flip-flop »

Hi birdboot,

O.F. has tested a autom. language switch. :roll:

At this time the problem is solved.

Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
Pappnase

Post by Pappnase »

hello

does ist work or not !? please give me an feedback :-)
update

Post by update »

For me it's working: since I'm running an english version of FF the docu is taking me right away to the english section (without any welcome screen so far ;) )
It's mostly all about maintaining two or three customer's sites Still supporter for the band Mykket Morton. Visit Mykket Morton on FB. Listen Mykket Morton and live videos on youtube.
Now building a venue for young artists to get wet on stage, rehearsal rooms, a studio, a guitar shop - yes I'm going to build some guitars.
juergen

Post by juergen »

There is an empty page when you call the site .. but navigation and language is working... but looks strange to enter in an empty page :? :?:
birdboot

Post by birdboot »

Thanks flipflop. It worked straight away. (Auto language switching produces some pretty funny english, but it's good enough so far.) Thanks also for the quick answer.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

Auto language switching produces some pretty funny english, but it's good enough so far.
Mhh, thats not a problem of the auto language switch (only a browser switch) it´s a problem by our limitedly command of English. :oops:

Knut
>> HowTo | DOCU | FAQ | TEMPLATES/DOCS << ( SITE )
birdboot

Post by birdboot »

Oh that's embarrassing! Sorry! :oops: Anyway I have been able to get the system installed and running, so I'm happy. Lucky my german isn't on display here, it's 1000 times worse.
Jensensen

Post by Jensensen »

[nearly] empty page (with FF latest) on
http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/

only menus, logo, footer, plain page template BUT no content and --> no forwarding to:
http://www.phpwcms-docu.de/english_version.phtml

greetz
{so_much} | Knick-Knack. | GitHub
Umlaute im URL sind meistens immer Kacke.