spacing problem

Get help with installation and running phpwcms here. Please do not post bug reports or feature requests here.
Niedzielan

spacing problem

Post by Niedzielan »

Hi there,

I'm having a little problem with the spacing in my main block area. How can I get the text a little to the right so it won't hit the verticle line, and what do I have to change to prevent the text going out of border (right side).

Anyone have any ideas. I think it has to be changed in the template somewhere. I don't want to put some HTML code every article I, or someone else, adds.

Last edited by Niedzielan on Wed 19. Sep 2007, 17:22, edited 3 times in total.
tellus

Post by tellus »

Hi,

Why dont´t you create a div, for example:

In frontend.css:

div.wrapp {
width: xxxpx;
padding: 10px;
}

(xxx = the width value)

In your template:

<div class="wrapp">{CONTENT}</div>

/Anders
Niedzielan

Post by Niedzielan »

Pff, indeed very easy! :lol:

The padding works, unfortunately it looks like the graphical text mod overrules the div, so that the text goes out of border anyway. This can only be solves as far as I know by manually 'entering' the the text at that point where it reaches the border!?

Thanks again!
Niedzielan

Post by Niedzielan »

Does anyone else is having troubles using the graphical text mod? It putts the complete text on one line, except if you break the line up in several pieces. Is this normal?
pico

Post by pico »

What's up, good People?

the GT is not good for Content in any way - it was designed for Headlines and Stuff like this

first you have found it ;) it can't wrap Text
and think to your Visitors - everey Text will be tranformed to a Image and this will cost's a Lot of Bandwith
and all your Content is not Searchable - also not by Search-Engines

so maybe you have to think a little bit
Lieber Gott gib mir Geduld - ABER BEEIL DICH
Horst - find me at Musiker-Board