Search found 66 matches

by trismile
Mon 3. Jan 2011, 07:49
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Missing Contents
Replies: 1
Views: 2522

Re: Missing Contents

by trismile
Mon 3. Jan 2011, 06:36
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Missing Contents
Replies: 1
Views: 2522

Missing Contents

Hi I ca'nt see my articles on frontend . They are Ok on backend ...

phpwcms v1.2.6

www.gokhandemirer.com
by trismile
Fri 13. Aug 2010, 13:05
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Sitemap content part doesn't show hidden structure
Replies: 2
Views: 1886

Re: Sitemap content part doesn't show hidden structure

hi

it's starting at root(Ana Sayfa).
If I choose any hidden structure, it shows. But I want to see them all
by trismile
Fri 13. Aug 2010, 11:31
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Sitemap content part doesn't show hidden structure
Replies: 2
Views: 1886

Sitemap content part doesn't show hidden structure

Sitemap content part doesn't show hidden(frontend menu status) structures . How can i fix this.

http://www.boray.com.tr/site-haritasi.phtml
by trismile
Tue 6. Apr 2010, 13:47
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Changing Background
Replies: 1
Views: 1431

Changing Background

I can't change background from pagelayout . I am editing background picture line but it's not working. Using phpwcms 1.4.5 (2010/02/22, r401).
by trismile
Tue 5. Jan 2010, 21:11
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: error while copy article
Replies: 2
Views: 1605

error while copy article

After I moved my account to another host I get error while I am trying to copy an article . Site is using phpwcmsr356.
How can i fix this.

Thanks

error while copy article
error while connecting to database:

INSERT INTO cnd__phpwcms_article (article_id, article_cid, article_tid, article_uid ...
by trismile
Mon 13. Jul 2009, 12:54
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Error Message "Warning: Unexpected character in input"
Replies: 1
Views: 1105

Error Message "Warning: Unexpected character in input"

I am using 1.3.3 (2007-05-02) version on kaskisla.com , when i visit the website, this message appears.

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/kaskisla/public_html/index.php on line 190

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/kaskisla/public_html ...
by trismile
Mon 16. Feb 2009, 22:17
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Position Problem in text w/image content type
Replies: 1
Views: 938

Re: Position Problem in text w/image content type

it's working now. I only use old 1.2.5 conf.template_default.inc.php files.
by trismile
Mon 16. Feb 2009, 22:10
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Position Problem in text w/image content type
Replies: 1
Views: 938

Position Problem in text w/image content type

I upgraded phpwcms to r307 . I have a position problem on text w / image contest part. I choose in text left but it is not working ...

http://www.tecnocamera.com/update/profil.phtml
by trismile
Thu 23. Oct 2008, 16:51
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: Upload failed (405)
Replies: 0
Views: 1198

Upload failed (405)

I am getting "Upload failed (405)" error message when i want to try multiple uploading. How can i solve this problem.
by trismile
Wed 7. May 2008, 14:37
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: White Dots on Image
Replies: 2
Views: 1503

White Dots on Image

I see white dots on image when i use lightbox . This problem is only on Internet Explorer.
http://www.belgeselfotograf.com/test.phtml

How can i solve this problem.

Thanks
by trismile
Thu 6. Mar 2008, 11:46
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: mysql server load
Replies: 2
Views: 1105

mysql server load

Hi,

I installed PHPWCMS 1.3.3 on a server. That site is suspended by administrator and they said "phpwcms overload mysqlserver ,
Phpwcms is not close mysql connectin, you have to close connection." What does it mean and what is the problem. is it about with server config or phpwcms.

Deniz
by trismile
Wed 15. Aug 2007, 14:56
Forum: phpwcms Support English
Topic: error while deleting cached article ID:193
Replies: 4
Views: 2493

error while deleting cached article ID:193

Hi I upgraded phpwcms from 1.1-RC4 to 1.3.0.
I am getting error message when i want to delete any structure.

"error while deleting cached article ...."

How can i solve this ?

Thanks